Board & Leadership
At Foothills UU Fellowship, many people share in the good work of our congregation! We honor the skills of our lay leaders at Foothills UU Fellowship, who manage most aspects of congregational life. We have both elected leaders and volunteer leaders.
Board of Trustees
Our elected Board consists of a President, President-elect, Treasurer, Secretary, and two At-large Members. Our Board of Trustee members are: Crystal Colter (President) email@example.com, Gladys Church (Treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org, Jennifer Spirko (Secretary) email@example.com, Kathy Shiba (At-large Member), and Catherine Smith (At-large Member).
Mission Area Teams
- Spiritual Growth - Worship, Music, Faith Development, and Small Group Ministry.
- Congregational Growth and Development - Fellowship, Caring, Membership, and Hospitality.
- Service and Example - Social justice, Community Outreach, and Welcoming Congregation.
- Organizational Health and Development - Board, Staff, Publicity, and Communications.
- Leadership Development - Oversees leadership development and nominations of elected positions. Members of Leadership Development are elected by the congregation.
- Finance - Oversees budget and financial reports of the fellowship.
- Vibrant Ministry - Oversees the ministry experience.
- Stewardship - Oversees fundraising to support the good works of the congregation.